Model BK-40D Electronic Insect Killer - 1 Acre
Quantity in Basket:
85 available for immediate delivery
Attracts and Kills Flying Insect Pests
Recommended for areas up to 1 acre - Outdoor Use Only
Effective, Environmentally Friendly, Maintenance Free
Rid your outdoor living areas of flying insect pests - without harming the environment! Insect remains, uncontaminated by pesticides, fall to the ground to be naturally reabsorbed into the ecosystem. Maintenance-free operation features UV light and an electrified grid that eliminates thousands of flying pests for just pennies a day. The decorative lantern even doubles as security lighting! Add optional Octenol attractant for improved effectiveness.
- Patented, high efficiency, non-clogging killing grid
- One 40 watt high intensity ultraviolet, (black light), bulb BF-190
- Transformer powered Vertical Rod killing grid system
- USDA tested Octenol attractant, a proven mosquito lure - FREE 30 day cartridge
- Rugged, weatherproof polycarbonate construction; will not rust, crack or fade
- Easy bulb replacement - no tools required
- Avoids the continuing expense and inconvenience of chemical insecticides
- Operates for pennies a day
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL and CSA listed.
- Assembled unit size: 9-3/4" L. x 9-3/4"W x 16-1/2" H
- Carton size: 10-1/4"L x 10-1/4"W x 16-1/2"H
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.